Are Rotary brushes right for you?
- July 5, 2021
- 0 Likes
- 1473 Views
- 0 Comments
Rotating Toothbrushes have come into the light recently. Every person wishes to have one as many people say that these brushes have improved the quality of their teeth. Now the question is, are they really right for you?? Keep reading to know more about it!
Rotating toothbrushes have a round brush head that rotates at high speed and also pulsates in most cases. The higher the rotational speed, the more brushing motions the brush head makes. The number of brushing motions influences the amount of dental plaque that you remove. The great thing about round brush heads is that – thanks to their shape – they completely envelop each tooth. That means the brush hairs will move deeply down to the gum line.
Advantages of Rotary Toothbrushes
- An electric toothbrush keeps your teeth, gums, and tongue cleaner and healthier.
- An electric toothbrush makes for longer, more thorough teeth brushing
- An electric toothbrush does the work for you.
- An electric toothbrush is a great way to fight gingivitis and gum disease
- Using an electric toothbrush can help you get rid of bad breath.
Disadvantages of Rotary Toothbrushes
- Rotary toothbrushes are a bit expensive.
- At first, the vibration from your toothbrush can feel funny on your teeth. Most people get used to this, but some can’t get past it and choose not to use a rotary toothbrush for this reason.
- The brush head that snaps or screws on to the base is what you’ll replace every few months. It is hard to find the replacement parts of it.
- You need to charge them again and again.
Now that you know the pros and cons about Rotary Toothbrushes. You can decide for yourself if you should invest in them or not!
For any dental health related problems, you can visit our dental clinic in Nirman Vihar. Dr. Shruti Malik is one of the most well-known dental specialists in the town. You can trust her for your beautiful smile.