Travelling to other countries to avail medical services comes under Medical Tourism. People generally opt other countries for treatment owing to the less treatment charges or better facility options in other countries.
Medical tourism is now big business especially in developing countries such as Thailand, India and many South American countries. Even countries such as Malaysia and Singapore attract a lot of medical tourists due to high standards of medical care available.
As per many surveys, medical tourists travel to obtain services ranging from simple dental and medical procedures to more complex treatments such as invasive surgeries, alternate medicine such as Ayurveda etc.
The availability of highly qualified medical professionals, international standard infrastructure, English as a common language and cost effectiveness of treatments is what attracts many medical tourists to developing countries to obtain medical services.
Radix healthcare is 80 bedded multi-speciality hospital which is much more than the size . It aims to provide the best services to its patients by highly experienced personnel, boasting doctors. All the doctors are among the best in their fields, equipped with the upgraded technology
- Non-invasive Cardiology
- Ear Nose Throat
- Emergency Medicine 24
- General Medicine
- General surgery
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Intensive care unit
- Orthopedic surgery
- Paediatric surgery
- Paediatric and Neonatal
- Malik Radix Health Care is the dream project of Dr. Ravi Malik and Dr. Renu Malik
- The journey started from 1st april 2003 with 21 beds .
- With our endless efforts we expanded from 21 beds to 50 beds .
- Gradually we expanded the number to 80 beds .
- All departments are fully equipped
- Diagnostic or diagnosis facilities – NABL lab , X-ray , Ultrasound etc
- More than 12,000 surgery are done at radix health care