Full Body Checkup Packages
Our Health Packages
Choose Your Packages
List of Test
- Complete Blood Count : Complete Haemogram Test with Peripheral Smear.
- Diabetic Screening : Blood Sugar Fasting, Hbalc.
- Coronary Risk Profile : Lipid Profile, Electro Cardio Gram (ECG)
- Renal Health Screening : Kidney Function Test.
- Liver Health Screening : Liver Function Test.
- Thyroid Function Screening Test : Free T3, Free T4, TSH.
- Nutritional Deficiency Screening : Vitamin D3.
- Arthritis Screening : Ra Factor.
- Prostate Test for Male : PSA (Above 50 YEARS)
- Urine Screening Test : Urine Routine and Microscopy.
- Lung Screening Test : X- Ray Chest, PFT.
Guidelines For MRHC Health Checkup
- Minimum of 10 to 12 hrs fasting is essential prior to the check-up, you may drink water.
- Complete abstinence from alcohol at least 24 hours prior to check-up.
- Please carry your regular medication when you come for check-up.
- Wear loose clothing, no jewelry and easily removable footwear if possible.
- Report at reception between 8.30 am to 9.30 am.
- Bring all your past medical records if any.
- Additional test if required apart from package will be charged separately.
- Duration of Check-up may range from 2 to 3 hours.
- After completion of the check-up, we would appreciate if you could fill the feed-back
- The second consultation with physician will be held on the next working day
(Timing 10AM - 4PM).
- No additional cost will be taken on second consultation.
- MRHC reserves the right to modify any content of Health check-up without any prior
Blood Groups RH Factor
- Pap smear for Female : (Above 40 years)
- Abdomen Screening : Sonography of Abdomen.
- Health Indicator : Height, Weight, BMI, Blood Pressure.
- Consultation : Physician Consultation.