Dr. Yogesh Kumar
Currently involved in research work for divulging the role of various types of endocrine, physiological, biochemical and immune-molecules responsible for implantation and implantation failure in in-vitro fertilization/intracytoplasmic sperm injection-embryo transfer (IVF/ICSI-ET) program, based on ELISA, RIA and DNA/RNA-PCR and Real-Time PCR for genes expression and polymorphism studies in assisted reproduction and also involved in analysing the potential of cryopreservation of sperm oocytes and embryos in women undergoing IVF/ICSI-ET cycles.
- IFS Certified Clinical Embryologist at Radix Healthcare.
- Ph.D.-IVF, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, INDIA
- ESHRE and IFS Certified Clinical Embryologist.
- Member Independent Ethics Committee (IEC) –Indian Fertility Society (IFS).
- Faculty member of Diploma courses in Clinical Embryologist (DCE)
- 10 years of experience of handling more than 5000 IVF/ICSI-ET cycles at Government and various private IVF-settings.
- Worked as Ph.D. Scholar & Clinical Embryologist at IVF Centre, MAMC & LNH.
Education & Training
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) 2006 (Gold Medalist)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) 2007
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) 2017 (Delhi University)
- IVF/ICSI-ET cycle
- Clinical Embryology