Dr. Himanshu Singh Pundir
Dr Himanshu Singh Pundir is Senior Consultant in the Department of Ophthalmology and associated with Radix Health care for the past 12 years. He's Done his Graduation from the Prestigious University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Delhi & his Post Graduation from Lady Hardinge Medical College ( LHMC) , Delhi. He has earned his Fellowship in Phaco & Minimal access Cataract Surgery from the Prestigious Sankara Nethralaya , Chennai. He has got his PGDM in Hospital Management from NIHFW , New Delhi.
- Dr Himanshu has vast experience in the field of ophthalmology spanning 20 years.
- Senior Residency in Ophthalmology from Lady Hardinge Medical College , Delhi.
- Consultant & Head Ophthalmology at GHK Hosp. Delhi & SD Med Centre (2010-2017)
- Medical Director , Chandra Eye & Med Centre, Vikas Marg New Delhi
- Dr Himanshu is Also a Member of Medical Advisory Board ( RKS) of Guru Nanak Eye Hosp, Delhi Govt.
- He's been Felicitated by the Deputy CM of Delhi & Education Minister for his Contribution in Mission Healing Touch.
- He's Been President of Federation of Residents Doctors of Delhi
- At Present he is the Honorary General Secretary of UCMS Alumni Doctors , Delhi
Education & Training
- MBBS, MS, ( ophthalmology)
- SRT Fellow ( Sankara Nethralya )
- PGDM ( Hosp. Management )
- PGDM in Hospital Management 2008 National Institute of Health &Family Welfare, New Delhi
- Member, Board of Advisors (RKS) for Guru Nanak Eye Hospital, New Delhi : ( June 2016 - Present )
- President of Resident Doctors Association ( RDA)
- President & General Secretary (2007-09 & 2007-08 ) Federation of Resident Doctors Association (FORDA)