Dr. A S Vasudev
Dr. Anand S. Vasudev has 38 years of experience in Pediatrics after his post graduation, of which 34 years are dedicated to pediatric nephrology experience. Working at various National and International Institutions including public and private, Dr. Vasudev has attained valuable experience in handling all kinds of complex Kidney problems in children.
- Senior Consultant, Pediatric Nephrology
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Max Hospitals, Delhi
- Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi
- Director, Shaishav Clinic, Mayur Vihar, Delhi
- National Vice-President, Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
Education & Training
- Diplomate, National Board of Pediatrics (DNB), All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- D. Pediatrics
- Dip. Clinical Pathology
- MBBS (LLRM Medical College, Meerut, India)
- Member, National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
- Trained in Pediatric Nephrology at AIIMS New Delhi, Guy’s Hospital London UK, Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee USA, DeVos Children Hospital Michigan USA.
- Nephrotic Syndrome (Steroid sensitive and resistant)
- Urinary Infections (acute and chronic)
- Bed Wetting in children
- Blood in urine
- Nephro-Urological problems like Valve bladder disorders, Hydronephrosis, Obstructive uropathies
- Extensive experience in performing Renal Biopsies
- Renal Radiological studies
- Renal Metabolic studies
- Acute and Chronic Renal Failure
- Dialysis treatment including Peritoneal, Hemodialysis, Hemofiltration and CRRT
- Kidney Transplantation in children.
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- International Pediatric Nephrology Asso.
- Asian Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- Delhi Nephrology Society
- Indian Medical Asso.