Dr. Sandeep aggarwal
Dr.Sandeep Govil is not who has earned the highest academic degree, D.N.B (psychiatry), Nevertheless four Gold Medals in His M.B.B.S but he is Philanthropist, Pro-Patient and in a particularly passionate professional. He received his first degree from a reputed and prestigious Government Medical College, Bellary, Karnataka, He Accomplished post-graduation from a World-Renowned Institute IHBAS (Institute Of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences ). Dr.sandeep provides a full range of clinical services from child, adolescent, young to an older person. He takes advantage of psychotherapy and appropriate social services .believes in the holistic treatment of his clients. He possesses a special acumen for Schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder, which were his thesis, research topic. A rare amalgamation of the experience ranging from Working and Teaching in Tertiary care Psychiatry institute and expert in handling the Resistant cases in Psychiatry, to the hardcore ground-level community psychiatric services and de-addiction for the Homeless people in Delhi. Handled many drug research trials in the institute . He also had been in charge of the Drug de-addiction Unit and Mental Health Unit of the Tihar Jail for 4 years. Has 15 National and International Publications. Author of the Book" Psychiatry Made Easy". Take lectures of Psychiatry for medical graduates across the country and abroad. Attended and presented papers at many National and International Psychiatric Conferences.
- Working and Teaching in Tertiary care Psychiatry institute.
- Community psychiatric services and de-addiction for the Homeless people in Delhi
- Drug research trials in various institutes.
- In charge of the Drug de-addiction Unit and Mental Health Unit of the Tihar Jail for 4 years.
- 15 National and International Publications
- Author of the Book" Psychiatry Made Easy"
- Take lectures of Psychiatry for medical graduates across the country and abroad
- Currently working as senior Psychiatrist at Radix Healthcare Hospital.
Education & Training
- MBBS – Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS), Bellary, Karnataka- 1999
- DNB (Psychiatry) - Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Science (IHBAS) - 2006
- Handling Resistance Cases in psychiatry
- Sex addiction
- Mood disorders
- Male & Female sexual problems
- Stress management
- Schizophrenia & Bipolar Disorders
- Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)