During the spread of this covid 19 pandemic, the need of the moment is to be safe in order to keep your loved ones and surrounding safe. After being a spectator of this covid 19 pandemic for 4 months, you don’t need to be taught what precautionary measures you should be taking in order to ensure your safety.
The government has laid down the guidelines that every person must avoid being in or around any crowd. The crowd in the hospital are most likely to include patients with COVID-19. Hence there is a real risk of being in contact with someone infected, when you visit a hospital.
Hospitals play a critical role within the health system in providing essential medical care to the community, particularly in a crisis. The rapidly evolving outbreak requires all hospitals to be able to adapt to a swift increase in demands while continuing to ensure safe environments for health workers. All hospitals are taking precautions against potential factors of the virus in order to protect their patients from the same.
Radix Healthcare Hospital promises their patients a safe environment where they can come with their ailments without any fear.
They prioritize the sanitization of the hospital and all the common surfaces.
The doctors and staff are provided with PPE kits in order to ensure their safety, which is in return a benefit for the patients who visit them.
Social distance is maintained strictly in the hospital.
All patients are given sanitizers on entry and exit and screened with infrared thermometer.
If you need any kind of medical support, you may book your appointments at (link/number)
It is advised by the experts that if you have some minor ailments, avoid going to the hospital. Instead choose the option of Online Health consultation, It is a very convenient way of getting solutions to your health problems without waiting in long cues, standing in a crowd in the common waiting areas.
If you are suffering from any kind of health issues, you can book your appointment with Health experts of Radix Healthcare Hospital for online health consultation on https://radixhealthcare.org/ Or Call us at 9873613111
The hospitals are doing everything they can to keep you safe, it’s time for you to know what you can do to maintain that safety for yourself.
- Avoid taking young children or old age people along with you to the hospital, as they are ones who are most vulnerable to the virus.
- Take only a healthy young adult for assistance to the hospital, along with you. This is important to avoid crowding and increase the risk of infection.
- Don’t forget to wear a 3 ply mask, wear Gloves and take a personal bottle of a good alcohol based sanitizer with you.
- Bring all the necessary documents like prescriptions, test reports etc for a smooth consultation process so that you have to go again.
- Don’t touch anything at the hospital, use your elbows to open doors and use stairs instead of lifts.
- Avoid touching your face when you’re at the hospital.
- Maintain social distance very strictly and other basic precautions to reduce the risk of infection.
- When you reach home back from the hospital, take off your shoes out of the house, sanitize your hands before touching the door.
- Take off your clothes and put them straight in the detergent water to wash.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds at least thoroughly and take a deep bath with soap after coming back home.